Tuesday, March 29, 2011

APFT Batch 30/09

So here I am in Asia Pacific Flight Training, as a cadet pursuing an Airline Transport Pilot License(ATPL) along with my other 13 wonderful batch mates. They are

1. Patrick (our wonderful penghulu)
2. Jeb
3. Ayen
4. Zuhri
5. Armand
6. Adib
7. Vincent
8. Kamalesh
9. Arash
10. Trevor
11. Iyliaez
12. Ruben
13. Qamarul

We come all from different background but we do have one thing in-common. We are Batch30 and we are the best!

During our first few months here, yes we have some problems internally but I think our bonds now are much more stronger. I am glad that we are all able to live and work together to bring out the best in ourselves. Let us all graduate together and then later work together and hopefully this batch30 will always be together, if not outside but in the inside of our hearts.

Kudos to all. I love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment