Monday, March 28, 2011

First timer :p

Introduction

Ok here it goes,

This will be my first time blogging. I love to write. Eventho I know Im not good at it. So be it. You wanna read, thank you but if you dont want, please leave without the need to say anything bad or whatsoever ok. Any comments towards me improving this blog is welcomed xD

Alot of people have been asking me to write. I delayed it because I was lazy[eh?] or simply I dont have the time to actually sit and write[lol?] but after some consideration I think now is actually the best time for me to start. Dont ask me why coz i dont know why haha.

So what am I going to start with? Life? Personal stuff? Emotions stuff? Eh, aku nk tulis, so sukati aku la nk tulis apa hahaha.

Yes yes I know, I will start first with an introduction about myself ok.

Name: Ahmad Afzal, people call me zal, bende, putra, qwe, dan banyak lagi so you can call me whatever you want as long as its… oh well you know
Age: Eh rahsia la haha
Gender: Duhhhh
From: TTDI, Kuala Lumpur
Currently: In Pengkalan Chepa
Interest: Aviation, Physics and Technology
Aviation School: Asia Pacific Flight Training
Status: Single ok hik hik hik
Sports: Football, badminton, climbing
Activities: Chess, reading, studying, facebooking, chatting, oh the list can go on and on
Likes: Ayam hahaha
Dislikes: Ohhh soo many things

My life is simple. I treat everybody equally, unless if you are special to me then I have to treat you special la kan. Makes sense la :p but to have you become special to me is not an easy thing to achieve so you have been warned :p

1 comment: